We are pleased to announce our Spring 2019 Salesforce AppBuilder Cohort. This program designed to be the next step in career development and Salesforce certifications to help military veterans / spouses grow their career in the Salesforce ecosystem.
The Merivis program consists of five weeks focused on Salesforce AppBuilder training. One of the five weeks is in person classroom style training from 8am – 5pm, and satisfies the Salesforce DEX 402 course. The other 4 virtual weeks consist of 2-3 hours per day of self-paced online training modules, plus practice exercises and office hours held in support of the participants. Then we shift to exam preparation to jumpstart your career transition. Throughout the program you’ll be paired with a Salesforce professional to coach you through the duration of the program and give you real insights into the job market and day in the life projects.
Application Deadline: January 14th, 2019
Register via this online application and you will be contacted via email for an interview.
Spring Kick off – January 2019
Weeks 1-4 January 21, 2019 to February 17, 2019
- Meet with instructor (virtual) and attend kick off call
- Trailhead, homework and assigned homework
- Must meet with your assigned coach during this time (virtual or in person)
- Office hours held in support of the participants
Week 5 – February 18, 2019 to February 22, 2019
- In Classroom DEX 402training in Austin, Texas
- Lunch seminars focused on negotiation, mentoring relationships and advanced Linkedin and online branding
Week 6-7 – February 22, 2019 to March 8, 2019
- Exam prep and wrap up
- Stretch goals with Trailhead and assignments
- Take App Builder Exam and get certified