We are pleased to announce our Fall 2018 Salesforce Admin Cohort. This program designed to help military veterans / spouses transition into their next career through Salesforce training, certification preparation, mentoring, job readiness and networking.
The Merivis program consists of five weeks focused on Salesforce admin training. One of the five weeks is in person classroom style training from 8am – 5pm, and satisfies the Salesforce admin 201 course. The other 4 virtual weeks consist of 2-3 hours per day of self-paced online training modules, plus practice exercises and office hours held in support of the participants. Then we shift to exam preparation to jumpstart your career transition. Throughout the program you’ll be paired with a Salesforce professional to coach you through the duration of the program and give you real insights into the job market and day in the life projects.
Application Deadline: September 7th, 2018
Register via this online application and you will be contacted via email for an interview.
Fall 2018 Kick off – September 2018
Weeks 1, 2 and 3 – September 24, 2018 to October 14, 2018
- Trailhead, homework and assigned homework (must complete to attend week 4)
- Must meet with your assigned coach during this time (virtual or in person)
- Office hours held in support of the participants
Week 4 – October 15, 2018 to October 19, 2018
- In Classroom Admin 201 training in Austin, Texas
- Lunch seminars focused on resumes, networking, personal branding and the Salesforce community
Week 5 – Virtual class CRT 101 exam prep and wrap up
- Mock interviews available to support job readiness and preparation